New Mexico is nicknamed The Land of Enchantment for good reasons. It is one of the most beautiful places on the planet, let alone the country. New Mexico has beautiful forestry, lakes, rivers, deserts and mountains that bring millions of adventurous travelers to the state every year. The history of Western expansion, of old Mexico and of Native Americans make for a very special mix of culture and architecture.
These 10 photos of New Mexico will surely enchant your senses and brighten up your week!
1. Soda Dam on Jemez Creek
Soda Dam on Jemez Creek – Photo by Inge Vautrin
2. Moon over Sandstone Hills near Abiquiu, New Mexico
moon over Sandstone Hills near Abiquiu, New Mexico – Photo by dfikar
3. El Santuario de Chimayo, New Mexico
El Santuario de Chimayo, New Mexico – Photo by Beau Rogers
4. Downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico during sunrise
Downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico – Photo by Janine Curry, Ph.D.
5. San Francisco De Asis Mission Church in Taos, New Mexico
San Francisco De Asis Mission Church in Taos, New Mexico – Photo by Jack Webb
6. The Santa Fe Plaza during the winter
The Santa Fe Plaza during the winter – Photo by DeeAnn Chavez
7. Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Santa Fe
Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Santa Fe – Photo by DeeAnn Chavez
8. New Mexico golden Autumn
New Mexico Golden Autumn – Photo by Dave Arnold
9. The Milky Way above New Mexico
The Milky Way – DeeAnn Chavez
10. Beautiful horses in North Eastern, New Mexico
Horses in North Eastern, New Mexico – Photo by Tom H
The enchanting state of New Mexico truly is remarkable. There is so much to see and do that it would take a lifetime to experience it all! I hope these 10 photos of New Mexico brightened up your week.