New Mexico is nicknamed The Land of Enchantment for many good reasons. It is one of the most beautiful places on the planet, let alone the country. New Mexico has breathtaking forestry, lakes, rivers, deserts, and mountains that bring millions of adventurous travelers to the state every year. The history of Western expansion, of old Mexico and of Native Americans make for a very special mix of culture and architecture. That’s why pictures of New Mexico are so powerful.
These 10 pictures of New Mexico will surely enchant your senses and brighten up your week!
1) Soda Dam on Jemez Creek
2) Moon Over Sandstone Hills Near Abiquiu, New Mexico
3) El Santuario de Chimayo, New Mexico
4) Downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico during sunrise
5) San Francisco De Assisi Mission Church in Taos, New Mexico
6) The Santa Fe Plaza During the Winter
7) Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Santa Fe
8) New Mexico Golden Autumn
9) The Milky Way Above New Mexico
If you think this one is beautiful, then you should also check out these pictures of star trails taken in New Mexico.
10) Beautiful Horses in North Eastern, New Mexico
The enchanting state of New Mexico truly is remarkable. There is so much to see and do that it would take a lifetime to experience it all! We sincerely hope that these 10 pictures of New Mexico brightened up your week.